|Phone:||M: (201) 410-7392||(201) 410-7392||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (201) 327-5050||(201) 327-5050||office|
- Previews Property Specialist
- License #:
- Although I have been blessed with many careers (teaching, international financial markets, raising two wonderful children), my latest career seems to fit my lifetime goals best. Helping you find your new home is my new mission. With my diverse background, I hope to help you "frame" your dream home. I will do my best to anticipate all of your real estate needs to insure a smooth transaction.
- When I moved to Franklin Lakes in 1987, I was extremely active in my community. For 9 years, I was elected to the Franklin Lakes Board of Education and served as it's VP for the last two. Other committees I served include: Girl Scouts, FL Newcomers, Newsletter Editor for the middle school for 2 years, CCD teacher at St. Mary's RC Church and interviewer of prospective students for Hamilton College. In 2005, my two children and I moved to Allendale, NJ to a Victorian home and love the change! A year ago, I joined the Allendale Woman's Club and admire their dedication to serving the community.
- Growing up in upstate New York surrounded by a large family was certainly a blessing. I moved to New York City following college and have remained in the NY/NJ metropolitan area since. My love of the theater, and all of the wonders of NYC will keep me close to NYC. The quiet and security of the suburbs will keep me here!
- Prior to moving to Franklin Lakes in 1987, I lived in Ramsey, New Jersey. To this day, there are still many services that I use in Ramsey! Other towns I know well include Allendale, Wyckoff, Glen Rock, and Oakland. With each new client, I enjoy getting to know more of Bergen and Passaic and Morris counties. It is my wish to help you with this important decision to list or sell.
Coldwell Banker Realty
2 W Allendale Ave